Wednesday 17 October 2012

Spain and France

Two months have passed since I posted any thing here. Last month I was traveling in Spain, with a short stop in France. It was a challenge trying to travel with little money, camping but I felt it was a worthwhile experiences and awoke in me the desire to see new places and other cultures.

I learnt that you have to adapt out of necessity. Issues, problems are really mostly in your mind. Often solutions would present themselves from where to hang clothes or sleep. I walked with a heavy backpack, got sick and bitten by insects. Mostly I was alone but met some nice people along the way. I had intended to make drawings but it was not practical in most situations. Here instead are some photographs I took. I miss the long dry landscapes, small towns and most of all the people.












No comments:

Post a Comment